Thursday 7 June 2012

The end of the project

 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

Did you like the photos ? Nice moments of the exchange!

The project is almost over, it was fun especially when we were together during the exchange. Do you remember all nights spent in lithuania? in one of that I celebrated my best birthday. I also remember our special dinners and I don't know if you remember the big dinner in Sergio's house and all the  other unforgettable moments. I hope that you have not forgotton this exsperience like me and I hope that one day we will meet again.
This is a photo of us during our walking on Monte Conero.


2 comments:

  1. I miss you all and I hope to return early in lithuania. I'll never forget the moments spent together I hope that we'll meet again together!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you all too and I don't forget these moments, it'll be in my head and heart all life.I hope we will meet together again, see you soon my friends!!! :))***

    ReplyDelete