Wednesday 26 January 2011

OUR CLASS 3°C

Labas, this is our class, 3C.

This photo was taken a few days ago in front of the school.

The man on the left is one of our teacher, Mr Marrese, he teaches “Structural Engineering”.

There are 20 of us in our class, 17 boys and just 3 girls.

The teachers say that we are lazy: that's true, we don't like studing very much, many of us have low marks and we are sometimes noisy too. But we think we are nice and friendly and some of us say we are a cloesly-knit group and get on well together.

Hello, I'm Giulia. I'm the first girl on the right, next to Sara. My closest friends are Sara, Fabio, Alessandro and Angelo. I like dancing and I do folk dancing. Maybe you'll see me dance when you come to Italy.

I'm Maria Giorgia, I'm the girl on the left. I think the best student is Valerio(he is not in the photo). He loves goth music and he usually wears black clothes. Next year he is going to study abroad, I'll miss him.

Hi, our names are Sergio and Lorenzo: we like all our teachers but our P.E. teacher, Mr Anelio Bocci, is the best.

Ciao, my name's Nicola. I was not at school on the day the photo was taken. I think our class is good, and we try to help one another. I'm looking forward to coming to Vilnius.


3 comments:

  1. Ciao, are you all comming to Vilnius? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everybody!;))
    How are you? Are you waiting for a trip to Vilnius? I hope that yes)
    Maybe you are registered on the website facebook.com? If you all have , then we will be able to communicate with each other ;))Would be fun to get to know each other))

    ReplyDelete